The year 2021 Is about to come and if you are thinking to immigrate to Canada to work then you need Canadian Work Permits or a Canada Work Permit Visa that is issued to eligible foreign nationals to work in that country for a specific time period.
HOW TO GET CANADA WORK PERMIT VISA IN 2021?
People need to apply for a Canada Work Visa only after getting a job offer letter or an employment contract from an employer of Canada. The employer must obtain from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) because these are authorities who give them permission to recruit skilled workers from foreign for occupations that cannot be filled in by citizens or PR Canada.
As one of the world’s leading economies, Canada is a great destination for overseas individuals seeking jobs abroad. The Canada Work Permit Visa allows business people, permanent workers, temporary workers, students, and others to work in Canada. Typically, candidates for Canada’s work visa need to have a job offer letter in hand in order to apply for the Canada work permit visa. Swis immigration can help you find a job and apply for a Canada Work permit visa.
WORK IN CANADA VISA REQUIREMENTS:
Every year more than 3 lacs individuals are granted work permits to work in Canada. This is a huge opportunity for foreign national workers seeking to make a better life. Under the Canada Work Permit Visa you can:
- Work in Canada under the employer that you have mentioned in your work permit visa application.
- You have the ability to apply for Dependent Visas to call your dependents.
- Earn in Canadian dollars
- Can Travel Anywhere in Canada
- Apply for a Permanent Recruitment (PR) visa at a later date
CANADA WORK PERMIT VISA ELIGIBILITY:
Candidates need to show proof that they are eligible to take up the job. To apply for a Canada Work Permit Visa from India, you just need to meet certain requirements. Documents need to be submitted in the English Language.
The Canada Work Permit Visa is ideal for temporary workers, foreign student graduates from Canadian universities, foreign businessmen, and others as well who need to work in Canada.
REQUIREMENTS OF GENERAL ELIGIBILITY FOR CANADA WORK PERMIT VISA:
- You have to provide proof to Canadian officials that you will leave Canada on the expiry of your Work Permit Visa.
- You must Have documents as proof that shows you have enough funds to support yourself and your family during your stay in Canada.
- You should Have no record of any criminal activity and submit a police clearance certificate as proof for that.
- You will have to prove that you are not a danger to Canada’s security and integrity.
- You Must have good health and take a medical exam if required.
- You must have no plans to work for an employer listed as ineligible by the government of Canada because they failed to comply with certain conditions.
- You must have no plans to work for an employer who offers erotic dance, escort services, striptease, or erotic massages. These things you must ensure.
- Must be ready to provide any documents demanded by the Canadian officials to qualify your entry to Canada.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR CANADA WORK PERMIT VISA
- You must have a valid passport with a validity of more than 6 months from the planned date of arrival in Canada.
- Two recent colored passport-sized photographs.
- All Educational qualification certificates.
- Proof of your professional qualifications, including your work experience in or outside Canada.
- You must have Proof of having significant financial resources to cover their expenses during your stay in Canada.
- A medical report required to be submitted from registered hospitals.
- Last and most important this is the Application fee
Candidate should also be able to convince immigration officials that they would Leave Canada to their home country after the end of their employment or on the expiry on a work permit visa.
There are two types of work permits available for Canada:
There are two types of work permits given by the Canadian government- the first one is an open work permit and the second one is a job-specific work permit visa. An open work visa permit basically allows you to work for any employer in Canada. This visa is not job-specific you can do any kind of job or you can switch between one kind of job to another kind, so candidates don’t require the LIMA (Labor Market Impact Assessment) or a job’s offer letter from an employer who has paid the compliance fees.
With an open work permit visa, you can work for any employer and for any location in Canada except for those companies that don’t comply with labor market requirements or are involved in services like exotic dancing, escort services, or erotic massage.
The employer or job-specific work permit visa as the name suggests is a permit that allows you to work for a specific employer or for a specific job.
While the employer or job-specific work permit pertains to a single employer or only for some kind of job, the open work permit can come with certain conditions which will be written on it. These include:
- Type of work
- Places where you can work
- Duration of work
Holders of the following visas list are given below who can apply for an Open Work Permit:
- Temporary Resident Permit
- Temporary Work Permits for spouses
- World Youth Program Permit
- Post-Graduation Work Permit
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program Spousal Permit
- Bridging Open Work Permit
- Regular Open Work Permit
Conditions for the open work permit:
- You must present proof of your financial resources that supports yours and your family’s stay in Canada during the work permit expiration.
- Proof that you don’t have a history of any criminal record
- Proof that you are in good health and physically fit to work.
- You should also Meet eligibility conditions such as language skills, biometric data, and insurance.
DEPENDENT WORK PERMIT
The Canadian government allows immigration for family members under the dependent work visa permit category.
Bringing dependents on a work permit visa
You may be entitled to have your spouse and children join you in Canada if you obtain a job permit visa offered from an employer of Canada and have an open work permit.
Your children are eligible to attend educational institutions in Canada without having to get separate study visa permits. Your spouse will also be able to apply for an open work permit so that they can work in Canada while there stay in Canada with you.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR A DEPENDENT VISA?
Some members of a family such as a spouse or children can apply for dependent visa applications for Canada, whereas parents and grandparents must be sponsored by permanent residents or Canadian citizens under Super Visa.
The Sponsors must ensure to support and accompany the family member or relative for a period of 3 – 10 years to ensure that they are well settled in Canada.
Family members of Canada Visa Holders eligible under Canada’s Dependent Work Permit are:
- Spousal or common-law partners over the age of 16 and Spouse.
- Parents and grandparents of permanent residents or Canadian citizens come under family members.
- Dependent children, including adopted children by law
- Underage Children whom you’d like to adopt by law
- Siblings, nephews and nieces, children under 18, orphans and unmarried can also apply
- Other relatives who reside in or outside Canada Territories.
DEPENDENT PERMIT VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY :
You will need to include the following to sponsor your family members for Dependent Visa for Canada work permit visa.
- Proof of your financial condition and cash flow over the past 12 months to prove you are financially stable and capable to support your family in Canada.
- If you are sponsoring a Canadian Dependent for your child then he or she Must be below 22 years of age
- The child will need to undergo a medical and criminal test and may be prevented from entering the country if a criminal record or medical condition that is likely to because an epidemic has been found to be present.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR DEPENDENTS IN CANADA
- Travel History
- Background Documentation
- Spouse/Partner Documentation including Valid marriage certificate
- Other proof of relationships
- Completed application
- consulate fees
HOW SWIS IMMIGRATION CAN HELP YOU?
Swis Immigration is the best in Canadian immigration and visa consulting services worldwide and especially in India, we have our office in Jalandhar, Punjab. Swis Immigration has worked on many thousands of Canadian visa applications and the Swis team has the knowledge and experience to help you throughout the whole process.
Our services include:
- Complete visa application support from starting to end
- Assistance with supporting documentation that you need to collect
- Updates & Follow-up with the Canadian Consulate
- We will help you in your Preparation of your Visa Interview (if required)
- We will also assist you in Job search (if required)
Talk to Swis Immigration consultants to learn more about your options. – Contact US
For more Information you can visit – Official Canadian Government website