Canada - Surrey | Winnipeg CA - +17782418054
India - Chandigarh | Malout IN - 9861870000
Canada - Surrey | Winnipeg India - Chandigarh | Malout
Understanding express entry as a path toward Canadian immigration

Understanding express entry as a path toward Canadian immigration

Explain Express Entry in detail, including what it is, who it is for, and the steps you must follow. Canada's primary strategy for bringing in skilled foreign workers as permanent residents are called Express Entry.

However, there is a prevalent misunderstanding that Express Entry is the name of a specific Canadian immigration program. In reality, Express Entry is just the moniker given to the web tool used to manage all skilled worker applications from the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program, and the Canadian Experience Class. Let's now delve a little more into the various Express Entry processes.

1. Determine your eligibility 

Like any other Canadian immigration procedure, you must first ascertain your eligibility for one of the three skilled worker immigration categories mentioned above: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program, or the Canadian Experience Class.

You can start this process by either reading through the program's detailed requirements or completing a few questions to see whether you meet the basic requirements for any of the programs.

2. Register with IRCC and check your CRS score by submitting a profile.

It's time to create and submit an online profile through Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada once you've determined that you are qualified (IRCC). This stage entails acquiring specific important paperwork needed to finish your IRCC profile, such as a language test and an evaluation of your educational credentials (ECA).

For both your IRCC profile and your final electronic Application for Permanent Residence (eAPR), which we will cover later, the Canadian government provides a list of all the papers you might need throughout this procedure. You will obtain an official Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score from IRCC after submitting your profile, which is necessary for skilled worker immigration to Canada.

3. Wait for an invitation from ITA

After receiving your certified CRS score and submitting your profile, IRCC will determine whether to grant you an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence.For foreign skilled workers seeking permanent residence in Canada, an ITA is required. ITAs are distributed through Express Entry draws, which are held around every two weeks. IRCC invites a select number of immigration applicants—typically those with the highest CRS scores—to submit an application for permanent residence in Canada through these draws.

The Canadian government emphasizes that you will have 60 days after receiving an ITA to file your application for permanent residence.

4. Submit your finished electronic immigration application (eAPR)

You have 60 days to finish and submit your application for permanent residence, so make sure you have any necessary paperwork on hand.

A birth certificate, financial documentation, and a medical checkup are a few examples of the kind of papers you can need. On the website of the Canadian government, you may find the full list of required documents. You will also need to complete a medical test, pass a police background check, and pay any application-related expenses at this stage of the procedure in order to conclude your eAPR.

It's time to finally submit your application for permanent residency in Canada once all the necessary steps have been taken.

5. Wait for IRCC to make a final determination 

Regarding the length of time, it will take for your application for permanent residency to be processed, the waiting game now begins. "Most complete applications that have all supporting paperwork," according to the Canadian government

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Add Comment *



Consultations for prospective immigrants

We are authorized by the License No. 354/MC-1/MA.We have full authorizations to control the process of any kind of Immigration matter. Make an appointment now for more details

Get Consultation
iccrc img