Canada - Surrey | Winnipeg CA - +17782418054
India - Chandigarh | Malout IN - 9861870000
Canada - Surrey | Winnipeg India - Chandigarh | Malout
How to immigrate to Canada from Qatar?

How to immigrate to Canada from Qatar?

Regardless of whether you are a citizen of Qatar or an ex-pat living there, Canada has immigration possibilities for you. An overview of some of Canada's primary economic immigration programs is provided below in case you are considering making Canada your next destination but are unsure of where to start.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), Canada's immigration agency, divides immigration into three groups: economic class, family class, and refugees. The economic class immigration path is by far the most common.

These immigrants qualify for permanent residency based on their employment history, level of education, and other financial considerations. The immigration of family members ranks second in terms of volume. Under this category, Canadians are allowed to sponsor their spouses, common-law partners, children, parents, grandparents, and other family members. 

The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), an authorized referral agency, or a private organization may refer refugees who are eligible to enter Canada.

Under its economic immigration policy, Canada welcomes hundreds of thousands of immigrants every year. Others may be possible to come to Canada without ever having visited the country before. Some people enter Canada as international students or temporary foreign employees. The immigration programs listed below are a sample of some of the key entry points for immigrants to Canada.

Express Entry

The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), and the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) all use the points-based application management system known as Express Entry.

The most popular route for applicants who have never worked or studied in Canada is the Federal Skilled Worker Program. A minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) score of 7 on your English or French language test, at least one educational credential, proof of funds (if you do not have a valid Canadian job offer), and a score of at least 67 out of 100 on the FSWP scoring grid are all requirements for eligibility in the FSWP.

For those who already have experience residing and working in Canada, the Canadian Experience Class was created to simplify the process of obtaining permanent residence status. You need the following to be eligible for the CEC: 

- a CLB 7 or above for employees falling under the National Occupational Classification (NOC) A category or a CLB 5 for jobs falling under the NOC B category, as well as - at least one year of qualifying work in Canada over the previous three years.

A specific route for experienced tradespeople to become Canadian permanent residents is the Federal Skilled Trades Program. You must have at least two years of skilled trades work experience within the five years prior to application, a minimum CLB of 5 for speaking and listening, and a minimum CLB of 4 for reading and writing in English or French, as well as provide proof of money, in order to be eligible for the FSTP (if you do not have a valid Canadian job offer).

You must be qualified for one of these programs in order to have your profile entered into the Express Entry system. It is possible to be qualified for multiple ones at once.

The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) is used by Express Entry to rank candidate profiles. In the roughly biweekly Express Entry drawings, the top-scoring applicants are given an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residency.

You can formally apply for Canadian immigration after receiving an ITA. After receiving the ITA, you have 60 days to submit your application. The IRCC then targets processing 80% of applications in under six months.

Program for Provincial Nominees (PNP)