Canada - Surrey | Winnipeg CA - +17782418054
India - Chandigarh | Malout IN - 9861870000
Canada - Surrey | Winnipeg India - Chandigarh | Malout
How to immigrate to Canada from Georgia?

How to immigrate to Canada from Georgia?

Georgians can obtain permanent residency in Canada.

Here is a summary of some of Canada's primary economic immigration schemes if you want to immigrate there and stay permanently.

The department in charge of managing immigration in Canada is named Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

The three main immigration groups in Canada are refugees, family immigrants, and people of economic class. Immigration based on economic status is the most common of these. These immigrants qualify for permanent residency based on their employment history, level of education, and other financial considerations.

The immigration of family members ranks second in terms of volume. Under this category, Canadian citizens and permanent residents may sponsor their spouses, common-law partners, children, parents, and other relatives. If they are recommended by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), a certified referral agency, or a private organization, refugees are permitted to enter Canada.

Under its economic immigration policy, Canada welcomes hundreds of thousands of immigrants each year. Others could be allowed to immigrate even without any prior Canadian experience, while some people begin their time in Canada as temporary foreign employees or international students. A few of the key routes for welcoming immigrants to Canada are represented in the immigration programs that are listed below.

Express Entry

The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), and the Federal Skilled Trades Program all use the application management system known as Express Entry (FSTP).

A popular route for applicants who have never worked or studied in Canada is the Federal Skilled Worker Program. In order to qualify for the FSWP, you must:

- a minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) score of 7 on your English or French language test, one year of qualifying work experience, at least one educational credential, proof of funds (if you do not have a legitimate Canadian job offer), and a score of at least 67 out of 100 on the FSWP scoring grid.

People with work experience in Canada were the target audience for the Canadian Experience Class. To qualify for the CEC, you must:

- a CLB 5 or above for employees falling under the NOC B category, or a CLB 7 or higher for jobs falling under the NOC A category.

- A specific route for skilled tradespeople to become citizens of Canada is the Federal Skilled Trades Program. To be qualified for the FSTP, you must have:

- two years or more of experience in a skilled trade within the five years prior to application;

a minimum CLB of 5 in either English or French for speaking, hearing, and reading; and to show evidence of payment (if you do not have a valid Canadian job offer).

- You must be qualified for one of these programs in order to have your profile entered into the Express Entry system. It is possible to be qualified for multiple ones at once.

- The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) is used by Express Entry to rank candidate profiles. In the roughly biweekly Express Entry drawings, the top-scoring applicants are given an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residency.

- You can formally apply for Canadian immigration after receiving an ITA. After receiving the ITA, you have 60 days to submit your application. The IRCC then targets processing 80% of applications in under six months.

Program for Provincial Nominees (PNP)

Except for Quebec, which has its own immigration system, and Nunavut, the majority of Canadian provinces and territories are responsible for running their own Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs). PNPs provide immigration routes that position applicants for prosperity in their home countries.

The Express Entry system oversees several PNPs. A provincial nomination application request may be extended to eligible Express Entry candidates. If you are nominated, your score will automatically increase by 600 points, and you will almost certainly be given an ITA in a subsequent Express Entry draw.

There are PNPs that do not use the Express Entry system and are instead controlled by the province's own application management system. 

Your application will be assessed by the province in accordance with the PNP stream's requirements. You will receive a letter of nomination and be able to submit an application to IRCC for permanent residence if you are qualified.

Job or study experience in Canada

Having work or school experience in Canada may help you gain access to more Canadian immigration schemes.

You require a study permit in order to enroll in school in Canada. Once you get a letter of admission from a Canadian university, you can submit an application for one. Having a study permit enables you to attend classes in Canada. Additionally, they permit part-time employment during the academic year and full-time employment during certain academic breaks.

You require a Canadian education from a Designated Learning Institution in order to be eligible for some immigration programs (DLI). You can obtain a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) from several of these DLIs' programs, entitling you to work in Canada for up to three years.

However, you might be able to obtain a work visa if your studies are complete or if you are unable to pay your international student costs. In Canada, there are two different kinds of work permit schemes, which combined offer more than 100 work permit alternatives:

Program for Temporary Foreign Workers (TFWP): To support your work permit, your employer must get a favorable or neutral Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). With the LMIA, firms may prove to the Canadian government that hiring a foreign worker won't result in the displacement of local workers or a downward effect on wages.

The Global Talent Stream is one instance of a TFWP. You can qualify for accelerated work permit processing under this stream if you have a job offer for a specific tech job or at a specific tech business.

International Mobility Program (IMP): Since the work is deemed to be of significant benefit to Canada or is covered by a reciprocal agreement, no LMIA is necessary. The majority of foreign employees enter Canada via the IMP. A major benefit work permit, which falls under the purview of the IMP category, may be available to those who want to start their own business or work for themselves in Canada. You must demonstrate to the Canadian government that your business or self-employment activities will help the country's economy, society, or culture.

Employers in Canada are dealing with a tight labor market. One way that Canadians are attempting to assist long-term economic prosperity is by welcoming immigrants.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Add Comment *



Consultations for prospective immigrants

We are authorized by the License No. 354/MC-1/MA.We have full authorizations to control the process of any kind of Immigration matter. Make an appointment now for more details

Get Consultation
iccrc img